Thursday, May 13, 2010

what do you hate not doing?

I met a friend of a friend, Derek Sivers, the other night and was checking out his blog. He writes about what you hate not doing.

http://sivers.org/hatenot

I found it so illuminating.

I hate not...

traveling - I really want to get back to this. going on trips not vacations. life changing, perspective shifting journeys. can't wait to do this with Sophie!

painting - I felt so in the zone when I was working on Sophie's playhouse floor painting, in the moment, I just typed ohment...that's a cool word ohm + moment.

yoga - brings me back to my stillness AND makes me sweat and feel so strong.

being present with Sophie - when I get grumpy, rushed, needing to get and go, I hate not taking the time to just BE with my little angel.

No comments:

Post a Comment